Friday, October 15, 2010

Classes at Just Jane's

I was so excited (ok, beyond excited) when Jane asked if I would like to teach some sewing classes at her store.  Jane has one of the best fabric stores here in town.  We have almost completed our first 4 week session and will be continuing every Monday night at 630pm.

I also have my clothing for sale at Just Jane's.  I am working on quite a few more outfits and will have them in the store soon.  Here are a few that I've completed so far...










Custom orders are welcome.

I also had the opportunity to make a few pretties for my friend Amy's daughter, Miss B.  Amy owns Simply B Photos.  Amy is an amazing photographer and truly loves what she does.  Check out her blog and leave her some love.  She has a give away going on now, too!!!



You can also now find J.Marie on Facebook.

No comments: