Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm addicted to making skirts!!!

 (I didn't make this one, but I just love the look of this.)

I absolutely love making skirts.  I don't care too much for gathering (love my ruffler foot and my serger for that).  I came across this free tutorial this morning while blurfing.  :)  Izzy & Ivy have some of the cutest patterns!!!!!  I really wish I would have found this BEFORE Halloween. 
HOW CUTE IS THE SPIDER HEADBAND???? 

I think this skirt would make a great Holiday Outfit!  Hmmmm... I need to find some pompom trim!
I am hoping to get some serious sewing done today.  They have been working on residing our house and it is soooooo noisy in the basement.  They are onto the front of the house today, so hopefully some loud music will drown out the workers.  I have so many ideas and projects on my "to do" list and am hoping to get lots of outfits finished this weekend for Just Jane's.  :)


No comments: