Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just checkin' in

Things have been busy... GOOD BUSY!!  I'm doing much better after my back going out a little over a week ago.  I've been sewing lots.  I even have some design sketches I've been working on and can't wait to see them come to life in fabric. 

I am working on upcoming classes at Just Jane's.  I'm really looking forward to Jane's "SEX IN THE CITY" sale.  I'll post more details soon.  It is gonna be so much fun!!!!!!!  I mean, everyone needs a reason to get dressed up, right???!!!  *wink*

I've finished Madeline's Valentine's Day outfit, almost, now she wants some ruffle pants, too.  I am going to do some knit pants, I think.  I just got a coverstitch machine and am dying to put it to work on some knits. 

1 comment:

Ellie Inspired said...

You lucky girl with that coverstitch machine!!! I'm going to be having some new knit patterns coming up this spring/summer. Would you like to test any for me?