Friday, June 10, 2011

A few things to share :)

I have been keeping busy.  The kids are out of school now and I have had to rearrange my sewing time a little bit.  This is one thing I love about living in Alaska.  It stays light well into the night.  Here in Kodiak, we don't get 24 hours of daylight, but we do get REALLY long days.  Tonight, for example, I needed to take photos of new items and it was 10pm.  Perfect lighting!!!!  

Here are a few of my latest projects.  One of my husband's friends at work recently had a baby.  This gift basket was for them.  I had so much fun doing this one!!



 My other project has been some Tie T's and Onesies for Bells & Beaus, a children's boutique here on the island. 

I love this little vest.  It is a pattern from Little Lizard King.  
It is reversible, too!

Here are a few of the onesies (size newborn thru 18 months)




Enjoy!!!!

No comments: