Thursday, July 21, 2011

We have had an amazing summer so far...

We have lived in Alaska for over 7 years now, and I have to say this is on of the nicer summers that we have had.  We have had over a week of sunshine.  Temps have been right around 65+... which for Kodiak, is nice.  The kids are nice and tan too.

I've been sewing up a storm.  Custom orders are coming in and I am loving it.  I really enjoy making something special for a special kiddo's birthday or big event.  This week I did a darling knot dress for Miss Cate's birthday.  She is a darling little model too.  We had a great afternoon hanging out in the front yard blowing bubbles and just playing. 


This Apron Knot dress if a from a pattern from Little Lizard King.  I just love how easily it goes together.  I made a similar dress for Madeline out of the cutest owl fabric from Riley Blake using the same pattern.




Here is Ms. Cate modeling her Genevieve Skirt.  (SIGnature Creations pattern)




And bubbles.... how cute is this????  

No comments: